Linguini, which means little tongues" in Italian, is made with enriched semolina flour and cut into 10" noodles for classic applications. Starting with the original frozen egg noodle, Marzetti Frozen Pasta now offers a wide variety of precooked pastas that save time and labor in foodservice kitchens.
Ingredients: Water, Enriched Durum Semolina (durum Semolina Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid).
Allergens: Not Available
Storage: Keep frozen.
- Quick prep time (30-60 seconds)
- Prep only what is needed
- Little or no wasted product
- Saves on time and labor cost
- Easy menu extensions
- Consistently al dente results
- Versatility across the menu